Regulations for International Virtual Education #Courses
Completion Course of Tajweed of the Holy #Quran
Age: Minimum 7 years
Prerequisites: Skills in Introductory Tajweed
1. After an initial evaluation of the student by the teacher, a plan of study will be suggested to them.
2. This course will be held for a duration of 4 semesters.
- Completion of Tajweed 1
- Completion of Tajweed 2
- Completion of Tajweed 3
- Completion of Tajweed Practical Workshop
Note: The number of sessions can be changed at the discretion of the teacher and in coordination with the director of International Education Affairs.
3. System and platform for holding courses in order of preference:
1- Google Meet
5- WhatsApp and traditional messengers
6- Big Blue Button
Note: This order of preference has been made after analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of the above platforms. In case of any problem, the next platform in the list should be used to hold the class.
1. Individual classes for 20 to 30 minutes
2. Group classes for 60 minutes (maximum 5 people)
Note 1: The class duration and number of students can be changed at the discretion of the teacher and in coordination with the director of International Education Affairs.
Note 2: The number of sessions per week will be agreed upon by the teacher and the student.
1. The midterm exam will be held orally by the course instructor at the end of each semester.
2. The final exam of the course will be held orally at the end of the last semester, by an examiner approved by the department International Education Affairs.
3. A passing score in the evaluation is 75 out of 100.
4. In case of passing the exam, the certificate of the desired course will be issued electronically.
How to Register:
1. Enter the site en.Qhkarimeh.com and complete the registration form
2. Send a message to the following number on WhatsApp: 00989053099118